Anoop's World

Hi,
I Welcome you all into my blogger. Welcome into the innovative blogging site. I have posted and going to post things which are either related to me, even my ideas & opinions about something and things from which something can be learnt of. I believe in spreading the knowledge, the information whatever and anyways I can. If you think there is something wrong or something you want to add on or if you want to give suggestion regarding any topic than just feel free to post ur comments, views, ideas and the opinions about the topic posted here in this blogger. Your suggestions/opinions/ideas/views will be most appreciated.. So come and help me to spread the knowledge which I think will be significant to someone.....

Monday, May 3, 2010

Boring Days!!!

Now the days are getting boring and don’t know what to do and what not to...the days are passing as usual and boring..Just sleeping late at nights...so wakes up late in morning..then after the daily morning routines n breakfast, i just sit either on tv or on my laptop..in tv there's nothing to watch and in laptop(net) except just chatting around, scrapping n doing some shit..there is nothing more left….in afternoon i try to study for my IELTS(International English Language Testing System) exam but i guess it’s never convincing enough..then in evening I go out with my bhanjha(sister's son) to play with him, roam with him so I get some time to pass...after that I used to spent most of the time with my friends either by sitting, chatting, playing or even gossiping(for time pass)...my friends, they really take my stress away..But it happens maximum on weekends and weekdays they all gets busy with their studies or work...so the boring time continues...

Just hoping to write my exam soon and score good enough to get a good university there in Canada fr my M.S....preparing hard but don’t know what will be the result..And after that if everything goes well I want to soon leave for Canada...hoping that everything goes on the same way I thought..den I guess the boring days will be gone….Just tell me some way to get over this as usual boring days….

No comments:

Share/Bookmark