Anoop's World

Hi,
I Welcome you all into my blogger. Welcome into the innovative blogging site. I have posted and going to post things which are either related to me, even my ideas & opinions about something and things from which something can be learnt of. I believe in spreading the knowledge, the information whatever and anyways I can. If you think there is something wrong or something you want to add on or if you want to give suggestion regarding any topic than just feel free to post ur comments, views, ideas and the opinions about the topic posted here in this blogger. Your suggestions/opinions/ideas/views will be most appreciated.. So come and help me to spread the knowledge which I think will be significant to someone.....

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ganapathi Visarjan

    Today we celebrated the function of Ganesh Visarjan in our Royal Park..Really it was great fun in it..We all started it around 5:30 in the evening..After the initial aarti we set Ganapatiji in the back cabin of a truck and from here the function really started...

    We all started dancing around with Nagada(The Traditional Drums)beats was full on air with the pink rangoli color was spreaded all over everyone..I was full with color all over body even on hairs...I totally turned into pink panda...We all danced throughtout the roads, the royal park, in the alleys, in the streets in front of that truck whereever it went...It was too crowded..Not only we boys and men danced but even some of the girls and women too danced...The people where all over the places looking out from their balaconies, windows, doors as we go through the streets..We also exploded some diwali crackers..It was too noisy and fun out there...

    Then we all started to go that lake where Ganapathiji were to be submerged into water..Other than that Ganapathiji's truck there was four other mini trucks and tempo and even some of them went there into their own bikes and car...I along with my three other friends sat in one of that mini trucks and went to that lake..Whole way we were shouting Ganapathiji what to say chants...It was something like this:
   "Ek do teen chaar, Ganapathiji ki jay jaykar"
   "Agale baras jaldi aana"
and even something in marathi language too..exactly I dont remember that..But it was also nice one...Then after fifteen minutes of travelling we reached that lake.

    It grew little bit dark as we reached there..So first we did the final aarti of Ganapathiji and then took Ganapathiji to submerge into that lake...First I just carried that aarti thali to bank of the lake but then I handed it over to my friend and decided to carry Ganapathiji and to submerge it into the water..I joined the other five people who were carrying that Ganapathiji...I was even carrying a plastic polythene in which there were some old GAnapathiji festival drowning water sands...I have to empty that and again for next time I have to take the fresh sands from that lake bottom where Ganapathiji have to be drowned...

    Now it was time to drown the Ganapathiji and it has some old traditional method to do it..We have to go underwater for three times along with Ganapathiji and on the third time we have to leave it upside and have to come out of the water...So we went inside the lake at the depth of around our chest and did that same thing I said before..We drowned it and the four guys and rather to say four men went out of the lake and now mine and my friend work is to empty that polythene and carry new sands..I empitied it and went inside to collect the new one..But barely I could get full hand of sands as there was too much rocks inside there..I went inside four times and filled that polythene to half...after doing that I came out of lake...

    Now it was time to go back..I was totally wet and pink watered colored man as all that color which was on body got wet in that lake...Then I sat in one of that mini trucks and returned back to our Royal Park...Hence, I conclude my story which was mine first experience and that too was great...

Ganapathi Bapa.. Mooriya...
Managal Murti...  Mooriya..

No comments:

Share/Bookmark