Anoop's World

Hi,
I Welcome you all into my blogger. Welcome into the innovative blogging site. I have posted and going to post things which are either related to me, even my ideas & opinions about something and things from which something can be learnt of. I believe in spreading the knowledge, the information whatever and anyways I can. If you think there is something wrong or something you want to add on or if you want to give suggestion regarding any topic than just feel free to post ur comments, views, ideas and the opinions about the topic posted here in this blogger. Your suggestions/opinions/ideas/views will be most appreciated.. So come and help me to spread the knowledge which I think will be significant to someone.....

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sad Day..........

Today is the saddest day of my lifetime...Not only for me but even fr my family...but me the creep didnt remembered it whole day and after the whole day went I remembered it....I never want to remember this very day...So I just tried to forget it...but by seeing my mom's sad face the day thing recalled in my mind....I want to forget this day..No one even in my family reminded me before as I guess they don't want to discuss it and let me go on grief....hmmm...Usually we at home definately have non-veg on weekends starting from friday..but my mom said me not to have non-veg in this weekend...even then I didnt recalled...and even they didnt informed...anyways lets no stretch it any further..its has been three years of this very day...and still I remember that black day 30th October 2007...........

No comments:

Share/Bookmark