Anoop's World

Hi,
I Welcome you all into my blogger. Welcome into the innovative blogging site. I have posted and going to post things which are either related to me, even my ideas & opinions about something and things from which something can be learnt of. I believe in spreading the knowledge, the information whatever and anyways I can. If you think there is something wrong or something you want to add on or if you want to give suggestion regarding any topic than just feel free to post ur comments, views, ideas and the opinions about the topic posted here in this blogger. Your suggestions/opinions/ideas/views will be most appreciated.. So come and help me to spread the knowledge which I think will be significant to someone.....

Monday, March 7, 2011

My First Day in Canada!!!!

                 After 14 hours of long journey I rchd Toronto, Canada at 1240 pm...Its was all white and white up from the sky, the toronto and I got myself ready to face the temp of below 0 degree celsius...I arrived at the airport and got my self to get checked in the airport...after that I collected my luggage and came on the reception part of airport entrance.....The friends whom I met on the plane met with their relatives & friends and they were on there way...Now I was all alone in Toronto..Knowing no one and nill knowledge about the city, the country and about the place where I have to reach...First of all, I exchanged the money from money changer and after consulting from the peoples I thought to go Ottawa by plane, so I went to the counter and asked for the ticket...ticket was $280 and i was having all together $517 in my pockets..so i thought not to waste money on it and thought to go by bus or train....Now this would be a big challenge for me to find the proper transport and that too from a place, of which I was totally blank in knowledge...So first I took bus ticket from Airport to the City center which was $21.95...
                  Now It was time to go out of the airport and feel that temperature...I was all set with my hand golves on, shoes tightly laced, and a light jacket on and other, but it was not enough...When I came out it was like someone is piling sharp small knifes on my face and almost all over my body...I was feeling damn cold and was covering my face with my hands but then again I felt that same cold on my hand...That two minutes of waiting before I can get on to the bus was horrible...Then Bus arrived, driver asked me about my destination and kept my luggage inside and after that I boarded the bus...Now it was beautiful journey the beautiful roads, clean weather, pollution less city, the sky scrappers building all of that I was seeing first time in my life...I asked the driver for the best option to go Ottawa and he suggested me train and so that he dropped me down in railway station...Once again I felt as if I came to the helll that cold and even I was starving so I stopped myself at a small hotdog shop and ordered one chill dog...seriously it was damn tasty..after that I went inside the station and at the enquiry I asked about the train...It was 3:30 at that time...and the guy in the enquiry said me that the last train to Ottawa for today is at 5 o clock....


To be continued.....

No comments:

Share/Bookmark